I believe fruity ice cream is the perfect summer treat. This recipe does not disappoint. With only five ingredients it is very easy and quick to make. Hope you like it! 🍉
- 2 cups freshly juiced watermelon
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1½ cups double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- Puree the chunks of watermelon in your blender until you have 2 cups of watermelon juice.
- In a bowl, mix the watermelon juice with the coconut milk, double cream, vanilla and honey.
- Put the ice cream mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then 30 mins in the freezer.
- Once its very cold, pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and mix according to your ice cream maker’s instructions (mine is usually done in 25-30 mins).
- The ice cream will start to have a “soft serve” texture when it is done. If you prefer the ice cream to be a little firmer place it in the freezer for a few hours.
- To serve try adding some chopped chocolate and mint leaves.